Smiley Monroe's Glide Tracker Roller
Conveyor Belt Tracking
We offer a range of Conveyor Belt Tracker Rollers to help you solve the age-old problem of conveyor belt mis-alignment.
Conveyor belt damage can arise if the belt is mis-tracking ie is not central to the conveyor structure.
Tell tale signs that your conveyor belt is mis-tracking:
- If the conveyor belt runs to one side at a particular point along the conveyor, idlers may not be at right angles to the centreline of the belt
- The conveyor frame may be crooked, not ‘true’, or the idler stands may not be centred on the frame - you need to survey and align the conveyor components
- Sticking idlers may need cleaned and lubricated - replace if necessary
- If an idler is loose, secure it in the correct position
- If the structure is not level, the belt will climb to the high side - align and level the conveyor structure
- If there is evidence of build-up of material on idlers - clean existing idlers or replace
Click here to request your FREE 'Conveyor Belt Troubleshooting Guide to Tracking'
Enquire about Conveyor Belt Tracking